I'm looking for a tenacious, hungry sales person for a direct hire role with my Scottsdale-based client. This is a brand-new position with a company that is in growth mode!
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Project Management responsible for growing my client's business at a rapid rate. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, my client works with brands across QSR, Retail, Healthcare and more.
Here's what you will be doing:
1. Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
2. Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
3. Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
4. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
5. Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
6. Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
7. Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
8. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
Required Education and/or Experience
1. 5+ years digital experience or technology sales and account management experience
2. Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
3. Understanding of digital kiosk ecosystem landscape and relationships
4. Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
5. Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
My client is offering a competitive base salary and commission structure- the right person will earn $150K+ in this role with the potential to earn more as the team expands. Looking for someone able to provide strong references, a coverletter and writing sample as part of the interview process.
please email email@example.com for consideration