We are working with a growing company who helps secure over one million WordPress-powered websites. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to help cultivate and grow our client’s influence in the WordPress community.
If you’re passionate about WordPress and believe that every website powered by this incredible software should be as fast and secure as possible, we’d love to hear from you!
Your day to day activities will include:
• Create a plan to develop strong relationships with WordPress designers and users around the world.
• Evangelize at trade shows, WordPress community events (e.g. WordCamp), online forums/blogs, and other developer communities.
• Write white papers. Publish blog posts that highlight WordPress.
• Generate attention and support among within the industry and with developers and technologists.
• Create samples, tutorials, and documentation on the product's functionality and integration with WordPress.
• Develop and manages relationships with potential and existing customers and partners.
• Connect with external developers to train and educate them on our product.
• Identify new opportunities to network with developers.
• Research market trends, branding, and promotional opportunities that will drive brand awareness and sales.
• Forecast weekly on identified opportunities for sales.
• Collaborate with internal development and marketing teams to define future product development and marketing initiatives.
WordPress Evangelist Position Requirements:
• Strong knowledge of programming languages; 3-5 years of development experience.
• An established presence on social media and online forums.
• Strong network of connections within the WordPress community.
• Experience writing blog posts and white papers. History of contributing to online developer communities.
• Excellent presentation, demonstration, and communication skills.
• Passionate, ambitious, and a self-starter, who is eager to drive the business and customer acquisition.
• Ability to travel weekly.