Attention: Tech Savvy Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners!
I have an immediate need for a tech savvy Business Analyst to join a team of fun & hardworking individuals. Someone that has experience with software and web technologies. This position would be perfect for someone who would be excited to interface directly with high level leaders and be the key point person on multiple mission-critical projects. We’re looking for somebody who is not only tenacious and tech savvy but who has a strong desire to take their career to the next level. Do you thrive in a fast-paced collaborative and energetic environment? If so, this might be the job for you.
Here’s what I am looking for:
• 5+ years’ experience in business and/or systems analysis
• Experience with multiple SDLC’s, including waterfall and agile/iterative models
• Strong technical aptitude with a broad understanding across multiple technology methods and systems (SOA, Relational databases, Marketing/campaign management, CRM, etc.)
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
• Inquisitive nature with the ability to drive clear and concise requirements through clarifying questions
• Ability to translate and communicate technical requirements and difficult concepts to all levels of the organization
• Quick study who can master situations and learn new business concepts and technologies quickly
• Familiar with techniques and artifacts for process improvement, process modeling, traceability matrix, functional and non-functional requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Business, Education, Computer Science or related field required
My client is an industry leader in education headquartered in Arizona. They are offering a competitive base salary and benefit package. If you're interested please send your resume to: Ashleigh@greenrhinostaffing.com