My client has an opportunity for a payroll Implementation Consultant to lead several projects that integrate HRIS with their payroll integrations – such as EZPay and Serious Payroll. You'd be responsible for leading a team of payroll professionals in the continuing effort to effectively service our client’s internal Service Managers, Customers and Partners. The right person will exhibit a strong ability to build and implement processes, plan and execute projects, and work with team members as they work to support cloud-based applications that integrate with payroll.
First and foremost, this position is responsible for planning and directing the operations of payroll integrations. This job also involves coordinating efforts to build and maintain the company’s Online Help Resource Center as it relates to the payroll integration functionality.
The right candidate must be able to build a good working relationship with team members and insure an understanding of the person’s management style and corresponding needs, objectives and approaches as it relates to building a lasting partnership with the client.
• Demonstrated exerpience with payroll integration (ADP a plus)
• Fluent in Excel, data migration and data clean-up
• Experience with Millennium, Evolution, Acumatica, NetSuite, Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 300, and/or Microsoft Dynamics GP is helpful.
• Some training experience is desired- specifically with online meeting software such as WebEx or GoToMeeting
Bonus skills:Payroll FPC or CPP certification is highly desired, and applicants with this certification will be considered first.
Here's what you'll be doing in the role:
• Manage migrations of current Millennium payroll clients to EZPay
• Project management for potential future payroll development
• Implement new clients adopting HRIS with payroll
• Training for internal team members on our payroll and integration technology
• Training for end-user clients on our payroll and integration technology
• Establish and manage payroll development product committees
• Consult with Development team on payroll product enhancement
• Team oversight
• Conduct QA on payroll integrations and report issues to Development
• Conduct webinars for the purpose of marketing payroll integration products
Are you interested in joining a collaborative team of developers and business leaders? If so, reach out to us. Send your resume to email@example.com