Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal Developer - Enterprise Applications, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize the company's brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this requirement is anywhere in US. This position may require 100% travel anywhere in USA.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technologies.
• At least 7 years in experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• Experience in hand’s on application development experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x and Pega banking/Insurance frameworks.
• Should be certified CSSA/CLSA in Pega PRPC v6.x
• Experience in leading solution definition phases with rapid prototyping and conference room pilots.
• Experience in PL/SQL and shell (Unix/Linux) scripting
• Experience in database Oracle or MS/SQL.
• Experience in experience on monitor, installation and administration in WebSphere or Weblogic.
• Experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object oriented programming language.
• At least 5 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• At least 5 years of experience in defining technology solutions for financial services domain to solve business/ IT problem.
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
At this time we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
For consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org