I’m looking for an organized, personable and professional person familiar with HRIS systems for a direct-hire Account Manager position in Scottsdale, AZ. My client is a growing SaaS company with a culture of integrity, high expectations and pride in everything they do. Want to join a team with a clear path to long-term career growth and success? In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside other high-performing individuals in a professional and fun environment.
The Account Manager is responsible for being the primary point of contact for 40-60 clients utilizing the company’s software. The right person will know and love Outlook rules and be passionate about processes and be a strong critical thinker. I’m looking for someone with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to communicate effectively via email and over the phone and who can adapt to a variety of client communication styles.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Knowledge of software systems, preferably HRIS systems but being a power user with CRMs, ERPs or other applications would be helpful.
- An understanding of Project Management concepts usually attained by managing multiple client accounts and juggling several tasks at once.
- Very strong MS Office skills, specifically Outlook. Must be able to manage several hundred emails per day and prioritize and deliver upon client requests.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a “can do” attitude. You will be tasked with learning all the ins and outs of a robust HRIS platform and will be the go-to person for clients.
- Prefer someone with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, IT or Business
Are you looking for a position with a company where you can grow and be rewarded with challenging work as well as performance-based compensation? My client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus structure as well as full benefits.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration